Urgently need a small sum of cash till next payday?
Payday loans got their quirky name from the fact that the loan has to be paid back the in full by your next pay date.
Payday loans were formulated to assist you when you need some extra help with cash. A payday loan is known as an unsecured loan because you don’t need to provide any form of collateral as security against your loan. These types of loans are perfect for unexpected expenses. They are also perfect when you need to take advantage of a time-sensitive special.
Payday loans range from $100 to as much as $2,000 and need to be paid back in full by your next payday and will be deducted automatically from your account on the agreed upon date that you signed for in the loan agreement. There is very little risk to the lender as they will automatically deduct the funds from your bank account and if the debt is dishonoured the lender will monitor your account and deduct the funds as soon as any are available.
Payday and short-term loans are very risky when you are already struggling to make ends meet because you will need to pay back the loan and all the interest that has accumulated in one full payment. If you are unable to afford this then you will be forced to rely on an additional loan to cover the cost of the last one and this can lead you into a bad debt trap.
Why it pays to apply for a payday loan
Applying for a loan is very simple as you can apply online from just about anywhere all you need to do is complete the application form and you will be given an outcome within a few minutes.
Since no credit check is required, payday loans in New Zealand are perfect for those with bad credit that have had their online loan applications declined. Your bad credit history will have no effect on the outcome of your loan application and as long as you have a job and the ability to repay the loan then your loan application should be approved.
Other ways to benefit from by using Payday loans include:
- A payday loan is a simple cash solution for when you need some extra cash and you need it quickly
- To pay for emergency expenses
- To save on late fees by paying your bills on time
- Prevent you from defaulting on an account
- Payday loans are a form of bad credit loan because no credit check is needed
- Take advantage of time-sensitive deals
Payday loans offer quick and efficient solutions to help you get out of debt. No one likes waiting for an outcome on their loan from a bank that could take a very long time. Then you will still need to wait in order to receive your payment. A payday loan is a much faster solution as the money can be paid into your account on the very same day that you apply. Payday loans are available online, from banks and from credit unions although they may be called a range of terms including quick loans and short-term loans.
Payday loans have very few requirements
Payday loans are much easier to obtain than traditional personal loans as there are fewer requirements needed. The basic criteria that you need to apply for a payday loan is that you need to be at least 18 years old and a permanent resident of New Zealand you will need to have a stable job with a regular income and be able to afford the loan repayments.
You will need to have a bank account in your name that is active and that your salary is paid into each month.
Even if you have bad credit your loan application still has a chance of being approved depending on your current affordability. Use a payday loan to improve your credit score by paying off your payday loan on time you will improve your credit score.
What is a Payday loan and what can it be used to pay for?
Payday loans were designed to help you when you need a bit of extra cash in a hurry. If you are under financial pressure and you are struggling to make ends meet then a Payday may be exactly what you need.
Payday loans need to be repaid in full the next time that your salary is paid into your bank account. This can be anywhere between 14 to 30 days depending on the frequency that you receive your salary. These types of quick cash loans are approved very easily and your credit history is seldom an issue so those with bad credit aren’t discriminated against.
As a Payday loan is an unsecured loan as there is no need to provide any form of collateral and there is no risk of you losing your assets.
You should consider applying for a Payday loan only if it is very necessary reasons.
Good reasons to apply can include:
- Medical emergencies – Medical emergencies are scary enough without having to worry about how you are going to pay for the doctor and hospital fees.
- Paying for your living space or rent – if you haven’t paid the rent for the month and you are facing eviction a Payday loan could save you from being evicted from your home.
- Paying for food and living expenses – If you need to buy food or need to purchase basic groceries a payday loan can help you make ends meet until your next payday.
- Down payments – If you need to put down a deposit on a home or you have found the car of your dreams and you need to make a down payment, but don’t have cash on hand a payday loan can help you seal the deal.
- Poor money management – Life is expensive and sometimes you waste money on things you don’t really need.
How much can you expect to pay for a Payday loan?
Payday loans charge a higher interest rate than personal loans or other instant loans because these rates are calculated on a monthly repayment fee on the entire loan amount and the entire loan amount must be paid back in full.