- Short-term loans up to $30,000
- Low-interest starting from 12.65%
- Repayment up to 5 years
[Accessed April 17, 2018]
BNZ Bank - The loan experts
When you have been in the financial industry as long as us, you often think you have become experts in the field.
Although that may be true, we still have to remain humble because regardless of having been around for 150 years, we still consider ourselves as a work in progress. As much as we might have accomplished so many things over the years, we are still open to learning and are always staying ahead of new innovations such as online banking improvements and online loans which can be finalized in an instant.
Supporting needy community initiatives
BNZ Bank is passionate about helping communities through partnerships and other initiatives. We are an organization that likes everybody to prosper and if there is little we can do to lend a helping hand, we take great care in ensuring that we are part and parcel in such great strides.
Putting the environment first
We are one of the many banks that know that protecting the environment is a priority and not an option. As such, we do everything in our ability to ensure that it is not degraded and that it is protected for not only us but for future generations as well. Therefore, we ensure that our daily tasks don’t harm the environment.
BNZ Bank insurance policy
In the event of the unforeseen such as death, illness or accident, a client can opt for having insurance on their long or short-term loan for the days that nobody likes to think about but often have a habit of creeping up on us when we least expect it. It is better to be over-prepared than to under-prepared.
BNZ Bank Services
As we have mentioned that we like to help where we can, we have a number of sponsorships that help the young and old.
The whole concept behind these sponsorships is so that the people can get uplifted and motivated enough to realize that they too can be anything they set their minds to becoming.
The BNZ short-term loan comprises of the following distinctions:
- Fixed terms: Our short-term loans don’t change over time. The same loan that you agreed to at the initial stage is the same advance you are going to pay throughout your entire period. We don’t have any funny surprises for our clients. Everything remains the same through the entire loan period.
- Flexible repayments: Clients can decide if they want to pay their loan earlier than the scheduled date or they want to pay it in monthly instalments. Either way, the customer has the freedom of choosing any method that works best without incurring any penalties for deciding to pay off your advance sooner rather than later.
- Easy to manage: the client has access to his loan profile and can make changes whenever he sees fit through internet banking. This is great to know for customers who want to have sufficient access and ownership to their profile. The last thing you want is to feel like you have to ask for permission to access your own information.
- Loan top up: if you want to top up, you are more than welcome to apply. Don’t let the fact that you already have a loan with us worry you.
- Discounts: if you are a student or a graduate, we might be able to give you great discount deals. Contact us and we will tell you about the student loan offers as well as what you need to qualify.
BNZ Bank – Short-term loan
- Loan Type Short-term loans
- Interest Rate 12.65 – 18.2% p/a
- Loan Amount up to $30,000
- Repayment 3 months to 5 years
Benefits of BNZ Bank
- No additional payment charges
- Loan top-up
- Fixed monthly payments
Short-term loan calculator
BNZ Bank - Flexible short-term loans
When you combine all your debts into one loan, you don’t only save yourself money but you save yourself the time of having to worry about a lot of debts at once.
With debt consolidation, everything is grouped into one amount and that is the sum that you pay on a monthly basis. Seeing that you would have chosen the debt consolidation route, your loan will be slightly reduced to a minimum.
How to meet the BNZ Short term loan criteria?
- Clients need to be 18 years or older to apply for a loan online
- Clients need to be New Zealand citizens or permanent residents in New Zealand
- Clients need to be employed and earn a salary on a periodic basis
- Clients need to ensure that they have a bank account where the money will be deposited in after the short-term loan has been approved
What is the duration of the loan?
The loan can be paid within 3 months and a maximum period of five years. Clients are more than welcome to settle their short-term loan before the scheduled payment date. We will not charge customers for paying out their personal loans earlier. If anything, we recommend customers to pay their loans early if they can. This will make it easier for us to loan you money in the future considering the fact that you have paid some of your advances ahead of time.
BNZ Bank repayment calculator
Clients need to make use of the repayment calculator so they can have a better idea of how much they would be liable to pay back if they loaned a certain amount. The calculator also shows you how much you can loan. It is best to use a calculator as an assessment to get a clearer picture of your potential short-term loan.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
They have any loan whether you are looking for a small loan or a big loan they will have the loan for you and that is why we always choose them.
— Wellington —
The application will help you step by step to get through and send it through to the company and you can have your money in a matter of minutes.
— Christchurch —
If you ever need financial help they are always willing and will get you through any troubles you are having.
— Auckland —
BNZ Bank Contact
- 38 Willis St Wellington Central Wellington Region 6011 New Zealand
- Get Directions
- Private Bag 39806 Wellington Mail Centre, Lower Hutt, 5045, New Zealand
- Monday 09:00 – 16:30
- Tuesday 09:00 – 16:30
- Wednesday 09:00 – 16:30
- Thursday 09:00 – 16:30
- Friday 09:00 – 16:30
- Saturday Closed –
- Sunday Closed –