- Loans bad credit up to $1,000
- Low-interest up to 227%
- Repayment up to 45 days
[Accessed April 17, 2018]
Farratum - Bad credit loans up to $1000
Ferratum is a leading lender in New Zealand and since 2005 we have opened new branches and we now operate in over 24 countries.
We allow you to borrow between $100 and $1000 for up to 45 days with very easy repayment terms. When you need a bad credit loan for life’s unexpected expenses we are there to help you.
Get your first loan free
- If you are a first time customer, you will receive your first loan with us completely interest and charge free. This means that you have absolutely nothing to lose.
- You will only be required to repay the amount that you originally borrowed with no extra fees added.
- The problem that people complain about most is money. As the saying goes, money makes the world go round and when you are short of cash it can really feel like your world has stopped spinning.
- Life keeps getting more expensive, while our salary stays the same. This makes day to day living much more difficult to manage your money correctly.
- By applying for a short-term loan you can take back control of your finances so that nothing can stand in your way of reaching your true potential.
- This free loan is only available to new clients that are lending up to $300 over a 30 day period.
Why you should choose Ferratum
- New clients receive their first personal cash loan interest and feel free
- There are no hidden costs and the contract is transparent and easy to understand
- We do not charge commissions
- The process can be completed online quickly and efficiently
- The money will be paid directly into your account
- Repayments can be directly debited from your account
We provide you with the cash you need quickly and with no fuss.
Our online loan application process is very simple and can be completed online. You won’t be required to complete piles of paperwork, or stand in long lines.
Instead, use technology to simplify your life and apply for your cell phone or laptop. Our security is top notch to ensure that your personal information remains safe and secure.
To apply for a loan follow these easy steps:
- Log onto our website and complete the quick loan application form
- We will verify your details and give you a decision within 4 minutes
- If your loan application was approved, we will send you an SMS confirmation
- Simply reply “YES” to the SMS and the funds will be transferred directly into your bank account.
Bad credit loans
In the past, you may have missed a payment on one of your accounts. Perhaps you have experienced financial difficulty and you defaulted on a previous financial agreement. All these transgressions are listed in your credit report and can make it very difficult to have a bad credit loan application approved.
To qualify for a Ferratum loan you will need to meet certain requirements:
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must provide your New Zealand driver’s license
- Provide a valid e-mail address
- Provide a valid telephone number
- Provide proof of residence
- You must have a New Zealand bank account that the loan can be paid into
Ferratum – Bad credit loan
- Loan Type Loans bad credit
- Interest Rate 227%
- Loan Amount up to $1,000
- Repayment 7 days to 45 days
Benefits of Ferratum
- INSTANT Loans
- UNSECURED Same Day Loans
- FAST CASH Loans
- Bad Credit Loans
- QUICK PAYDAY Loans
- INTEREST-FREE Loans
Bad credit loan calculator
Farratum - Hassle-free bad credit loans
Before you decide to take out a loan, you should always first check your credit report. There are many websites that provide this service for free. Many individuals don’t know what is going on in their credit report and once they check it, they pick up mistakes that need to be rectified.
Once you have checked your credit score and found it to be less than desirable don’t dismay, we may still be able to assist you with one of our bad credit loans. Unfortunately, you will not qualify for a free loan even if you are a first time client because of your bad credit history.
Applying for a bad credit loan
If you have a bad credit score you will still be able to apply for an instant loan. The application process is pretty much the same. The only difference is that you will also need to supply a copy of your last 30-day bank statement. The statement must be obtained through your bank and contain your personal information, including your name, address, bank account number and credit and debit amounts.
Instant bank account verification
In order to save you time and keep the process stress and hassle-free. We offer a simple solution that allows us to view your 30-day bank statement once you provide us with consent to check them.
We will send you a link to our VeriSign secured login page. This will allow you to automatically upload your bank statement safely and securely so that we can continue the application process and determine if you qualify or not. Your loan application will only be approved if you demonstrate the ability to pay back the online loan without putting yourself under additional financial pressure.
There is an establishment fee of $48 charged for bad credit loans as well as a same-day clearance charge of $10.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
When life's unexpected expenses come a-knocking then Ferratum is the lender that you want to help answer the door. Even with a poor credit record, I was able to get a fair and affordable loan to ...
— Napier —
Because Ferratum is such a fair lender, you can get your first loan from them for free. This means void of all charges and fees. Make the right choice for your financial future; choose Ferratum.
— Greymouth —
Get your results within four minutes with Ferratum. They are truly unbelievably fast; I got the answer to my application much faster than any other lender before. Do not waste your time waiting; ...
— New Plymouth —
- +64 9-915 0766
- (09) 915 0768
- 132 Hurstmere Road Takapuna Auckland Region 0622 New Zealand
- Get Directions
- PO Box 33-1009, Takapuna, 0745, New Zealand
- Monday 09:00 – 17:00
- Tuesday 09:00 – 17:00
- Wednesday 09:00 – 17:00
- Thursday 09:00 – 17:00
- Friday 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday Closed –
- Sunday Closed –